Tell me what you think people!
I’ve got some predictions for this football season. Not who will win, but things I think will happen this season. 10 things that will happen this season, or would be great if they did.
1. Michael Vick will start in place of the injured McNabb, and the sub-par Kolb against the Oakland Raiders. Al Davis will channel the Simpsons Mr. Burns and will in fact “Release the hounds!” on Vick.
2. Brandon Marshall will finally get his act together when a 1st grader tells him to grow up and start acting like an adult.
3. The Patriots will seek to avenge their loss to the Jets by adding Deion Sanders, Mike Singeltary, and Ronnie Lott to solidify the defense. Vince Wilfork will break his foot, and Ronnie Lott will cut it off.
4. Brett Favre will have a senior moment against Green Bay. After handing the ball off to Adrian Peterson, he will see the flash of purple and promptly try to bring down A.P from behind.
5. Terrell Owens will do something crazy… That one is easy.
6. So will Chad Ochocinco.
7. Rex Ryan will mouth off about the 49ers; Mike Singeltary will tackle him at a post game press conference.
8. Peyton Manning and Eli Manning’s sibling rivalry will reach an all time high at Thanksgiving dinner, when arguments over contracts spark a wrestling match in the living room. Both Peyton and Eli break their throwing arms and receive lifetime bans from the DSRL.
9. Matt Stafford will lead the Lions to a victory over the St. Louis Rams. He will throw 2 TDs, 4 interceptions and make 14 tackles proving that the Lions made the right choice in picking him. He will still get booed in Detroit.
10. For the safety of the other players Patrick Willis will be banned from the NFL. He will promptly break Rodger Goodell in half.