Trying to watch the Pro Bowl -- too much play, not enough game. How about a little multi-processing? So, if I'm in McC's chair on draft week, assuming that we make no draft-choice trades, here's how I pick
1A. Pick 13: Spillar -- get him for COP-RB/KR/PR while he's still available.
1B. Pick 16/17: OT Bulaga -- I like him in preference to Williams or Davis; select Campbell if Bulaga is already gone.
2. Pick 49: WR Demaryius Thomas (tall WR from Georgia Tech) -- while OG and Safety are higher priorities than WR, we would never get this guy in a later round but can get a top G and top SS in subsequent rounds;
3. Pick 79: OG Asamoah (Illinois) if he is still available here since we selected Thomas in round 2. If he is already gone, select Johnson (Alabama), Ducasse (Mass.), or Jerry (Miss.).
4. Pick 110: SS Stuckey (Kansas), Chancellor (Va. Tech), or Myron Rolle (Fl. State).
5. Pick 141: WR Freddie Barnes (Bowling Green) as slot receiver or other BPA; this could be Stephen Williams of Toledo if another tall WR is preferred.
6. Pick 172: CB Walter Thurmond (Oregon) or Chris Cook (Virginia).
7. Pick 210: Any player listed above and still available; or, LaFevour (QB from CMU); or another OT like Wang (Va. Tech), Ulastoski (Texas), or Smith (Colorado State). If LaFevour (doubt that he would be available after round 3-4), make a decision as between he and Nate Davis at the end of training camp.
What do you think? What would you do differently?