Well you all voted, and here are the results... although some of these polls were taken before Troy Smith was inserted in to the lineup. I am sure that some of your votes have changed in regards to the quarterback position and it being priority numero uno. However, some of you need to see more to be convinced. Furthermore, some of you don't believe at all in Troy Smith and still would like the 49ers to draft a quarterback in the 1st Round. With that said, here they are:
THREE WEEK'S AGO POLL RESULTS FOR QB AND CB
72% of you voted for quarterback
21% of you voted for cornerback
TWO WEEK'S AGO POLL RESULTS FOR LINEBACKER AND DEFENSIVE END
40% of you voted for a pass rushing linebacker
27% of you voted for a 3-4 defensive end
Each week 2 more positions will be taken off the board.
AND IN THE LAST THREAD...
22% of you voted for a Nose Tackle
20% of you voted for a Center
So based off of those votes, the priority board would look like this:
3. Outside Linebacker
4. Defensive End
5. Nose Tackle
7. Wide Reciver (15% of the votes in the last poll)
With that, what better time for a midseason 2011 1st round mock draft (my first one this season). Obviously this will not be the order once the official draft slots are in concrete. So pleeeaaase.... take this with a grain of salt. Here it is:
Note: This order was taken off of Drafttek.com's website.
16. Miami Dolphins - DeMarco Murray - RB - Oklahoma
17. Kansas City Cheifs - Lance Kendricks - TE - Wisonsin
22. Tampa Bay Bucs - Akeem Ayers - LB - UCLA
23. Philadelphia Eagles - Bruce Carter - OLB - North Carolina
29. Baltimore Ravens - Jason Pinkston - G - Pittsburgh
31. New England Patriots - Marcell Dareus - DE - Alabama
Dont forget to rec...