As we prepare for the 2011 NFL Draft, we've been discussing options for the 49ers at their current draft spots and also potential trades the team might consider. Given the potential trades people like discussing and all the intrigue surrounding necessary points to make deals, I thought I'd provide a page you can bookmark listing out the 49ers draft picks and the value of each pick on the trade value chart.
I might be wrong, but I thought I'd read somewhere that the trade value chart was adjusted. However, after googling around a bit, I can't find anything mentioning that change outside of Bleacher Report opinion pieces. So, we're just going with what appears to be the common trade value chart from around the Internet. These points are based off trade value charts at Draft Countdown, Pro Football Talk, and Walter Football. If you've got a better source, please let me know and I'll adjust these values.
1. First round, No. 7 (7th overall) - 1,500 points
2. Second round, No. 13 (45th overall) - 450 points
3. Third round, No. 12 (76th overall) - 210 points
4. Fourth round, No. 11 (108th overall) - 78 points
5. Fourth round, No. 18 (115th overall) - 64 points
6. Fifth round, No. 10 (141st overall) - 35.5 points
7. Sixth round, No. 9 (174th overall) - 22.8 points
8. Sixth round, No. 25 (190th overall) - 15.4 points
9. Seventh round, No. 8 (210th overall) - 7.4 points
10. Seventh round, No. 30 (230th overall) - 2.4 points
11. Seventh round, No. 38 (238th overall) - Compensatory pick, can't trade
12. Seventh round, No. 49 (249th overall) - Compensatory pick, can't trade