Sorry I haven't been around much since December, but life happens. So, I got some questions about the status of the team, and I am hoping you guys might be nice enough to fill me in and maybe throw in anything else I should know about our team and the NFL for 2011. I will throw in the reasons for absence from NN for the last 5 months or so. Probably the next two or three, also.Questions:
1. Harbaugh. He should be good for our offense. But does he have a plan for the Defense?
2. Any significant personnel changes? Anything controversial? Bam Bam extension is "winning".
3. Has Harbaugh mentioned draft strategy? Best value or draft for need?
4. What is the latest "need to know" info on the lockout? Most data I found is highly biased on one side or the other.
5. QB. What's it look like? We keeping what we got? Drafting another? Trading Carr for another Smith?
6. How is Gore's health (and 2011 prospects. Crazy talk around here last season about trading him)?
I got like 20 other questions, but figure the more I ask, the less likely I am to get answers to any of them :p As for my absence, I have been really hitting the books cause I am getting out of the military after 14 yrs active. Or at least, transferring to Reserves. I have been geographically separated from my wife and 3yr old daughter since July 2010, and that has to change. I won't be on much over the next 2 months, cause I will be scrambling to get household packed up, resumes out (gotta find a real job now) and start the long drive to Anchorage, AK. I won't lie, I was also emotionally drained by the Niner's by the end of the season, and needed a break from thinking about them too. But I am have healed my emotional wounds and am ready for more. Thanks in advance guys!