Just a quick look at Mike Mayock's and Rick Gosselin's mock drafts. They are the two most accurate at what they do. The reason for their success is having better inside information than everyone else.
2. Broncos - Von Miller
3. Bills - Marcell Dareus
4. Bengals - A.J Green
5. Cardinals - Patrick Peterson
6. Browns - Julio Jones
7. 49ers - Blaine Gabbert
Our 1st disagreement. - Mayock's pick will be on the right and Gosselin's on the left.
8. Titans - Nick Fairley / Jake Locker
9. Cowboys - Tyron Smith
10. Redskins - Prince Amukamura / Christian Ponder
11. Houston - Robert Quinn / Aldon Smith
12. Vikings - Aldon Smith / Andy Dalton? Can one make such a prediction without inside info?
13. Lions - Anthony Castonzo / Nick Fairley
14. Rams - Corey Liuget / Mark Ingram
15. Miami - Mike Pouncey
16. Jaguars - Ryan Kerrigan
17. Patriots - Cam Jordan
18. Chargers - J.J Watt / Corey Liuget
19. Giants - Mark Ingram / Nate Solder
20. Tampa Bay - Da'Quan Bowers / Robert Quinn
21. Chiefs - Danny Watkins / Gabe Carimi
22. Colts - Nate Solder / Anthony Castonzo
23. Eagles - Gabe Carimi / Jimmy Smith
24. Saints - Phil Taylor / Adrian Clayborn
25. Seattle - Marvin Austin / Prince Amukamara?
26. Ravens - Jimmy Smith / J.J Watt
27. Falcons - Adrian Clayborn / Phil Taylor
28. Patriots - Jake Locker / Danny Watkins
29. Chicago - Jonathan Baldwin / Marvin Austin
30. Jets - Akeem Ayers / Derrek Sherrod
31. Steelers - Aaron Williams / Cameron Heyward
32. Packers - Andy Dalton / Aaron Williams
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Niners Nation's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Niners Nation's writers or editors.