BOO! That's really the only word that comes to mind. So many bad things have come out of this game that it makes it hard to choose where to begin. Here is a list of the bad things....
- The Seahawks pick up a game on us in the NFC West, a race that last week appeared all but over.
- The Packers pick up ground on us in the race for the 2nd seed and first-round bye.
- We've shown that we are absolutely, positively incapable of playing three good games in a row. To win a Super Bowl, you have to play at least 3 good games in a row and at this point I don't think we can.
- Colin Kaepernick went from looking like a seasoned pro with ice in his veins to looking like a second-year quarterback playing in his third ever start.
- Mario Manningham left the game with a shoulder injury.
- I woke up at 5am to watch this game.
- After another five quarters of mistake-filled football, the 49ers are not as good as the Rams. The Rams made mistakes as well in the 10 quarters we've played. But they beat us. Are they the better team?
Being a Sheep
If you're new here, you can register for a free account to participate in the discussion and create your own fanposts here at Niners Nation and across our entire network of 300+ sports blogs.