- Re-sign CB Carlos Rogers to a 3-4 year deal. I'm pretty sure this will be a formality. Solid corner, at 31, he's in his prime.
- Franchise Tag S Dashon Goldson. If we offer him a long-term contract we won't have enough cap room to re-sign other free agents or pay our own draft picks.
- Re-sign QB Alex Smith to a 4-5 year deal. Best season he's ever had. This should also be a formality.
- Re-sign WR Josh Morgan. Shame he got injured, I know his stats weren't 'eye-catching' but he's shown alot of promise. Solid #2 or #3.
- Re-sign KR/PR Ted Ginn Jr. In my opinion, Ginn's one of the best returners in the game.
- Re-sign Blake Costanzo to a long-term contract. Oustanding special teamer.
Free Agency signings.
- Sign WR Dwayne Bowe/Stevie Johnson to a long-term contract. Both are relatively young, can stretch the field and are big-bodied targets (6"2) Alex Smith desperately needs. Stevie Johnson's a SF native, surely he'd want to come back to the Bay.
Other notable free agents I would like to see come to the Bay:
G Carl Nicks. He's a franchise O-Lineman, but he'd cost big bucks.
CB Brandon Carr. Would be a nice pick-up to add depth.
Can't wait til' Free Agency starts! ( March 13th )
Thanks for reading.