Obviously this is subject to change because of Free-Agency, but this is my post combine mock. And for all those who wonder, YES mock drafts are for fun we put them together for something to do in the off season as well as trying to see how our judge of talent is.
- Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
I think this is a no brainer. Luck should be able to come right in and run the Colts system. He is a similar QB to Peyton Manning with alot more athleticism. And yes, I think Peyton's time is over in Indianapolis.
- Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
TRADE! I know there are other teams that would like to move up here, but I think unless it's a monster deal they can not beat the CRAZY that the Redskins have to offer.
- Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
I think Minnesota wants to trade this pick, but unless St. Louis stays put and picks Blackmon at 2 then they are stuck with this pick. And btw not to bad to be stuck with the best LT to come out in the last few years.
- Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
Unable to get RG3, the Browns will finally give McCoy some weapons.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
Talib is going to jail and Barber is getting old and might just retire, so they need an answer at CB badly.
- St. Louis Rams: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
From the Redskins. The Rams traded for Lloyd but he has said he will follow McDaniels if possible. So the Rams will be in need of a playmaker on the outside yet again.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
This might be too high for Floyd, so they take best player available.And Give MJD an amazing gift.
- Miami Dolphins: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
Coples will be a perfect fit in the Dolphins new 4-3 defense. Him and Wake coming off the edge will really help them and make this a d-line to be feared for a long time.
- Carolina Panthers: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
I don't like mocking another DT here after they spent 2 picks on DT's last year, but they need help in the middle.
- Buffalo Bills: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
The Bills need a pass-rusher. And Upshaw is a ready to go 3-4 OLB. Will make the transition quickly and easily.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
I know this is high, but considering the combine he had, I feel like someone is gonna reach for him.
- Seattle Seahawks: Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
The Seahawks need to get to the QB. They have a good young secondary and they need to give them some help. And Ingram sets the edge and plays well against the run also.
- Arizona Cardinals: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
Arizona has a lot of needs and the offensive line is a big one. And Martin falling to them is too much for them to pass up!
- Dallas Cowboys: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
The Cowboys need to keep Romo up right to even have a chance in that division. With the pressure the Eagle and Giants can bring, this will go along way to helping them secure that offensive line.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College
MLB is a major need for the Philadelphia Eagles. They struggled against the run, and in order to run that wide 9 d-line they need a middle linebacker who can go from sideline to sideline. Kuechly might be that piece to the puzzle that was missing from "The Dream Team"
- New York Jets: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
They would like a pass rusher here but with Ingram and Upshaw are off the board. And the back-end of the secondary does need some help.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
Clements is aging and they need to upgrade that position.
- San Diego Chargers: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
Adams did not have a great combine, but the tape shows he can play at a high level.
- Chicago Bears: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
Floyd had an amazing combine. And he makes alot of sense here. I have a feeling, knowing how valued WR's are because of a pass happy league that he might be gone before the Bears.
- Tennessee Titans: Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois
Whitney Mercilus is a really good fit for the Titans. Who need an upgrade on their D-line after losing Babin in free agency last year.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
The Bengals need someone behind Benson. And this gives them a great one two punch.
- Cleveland Browns: Kendall Wright, WR/KR, Baylor
Wright had a terrible combine. I still see him going in the 1st. He plays fast on tape and maybe Wright will hit a better time at his pro-day.
- Detroit Lions: Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
The Lions could use some help against the run and with Browns speed and athleticism he should give them that. And with the line the Lions have he should be free to fly around.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
Guard is a big need for the Steelers.
- Denver Broncos: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
Bailey and Goodman are aging. This could be totally wrong, but I have a feeling someone is gonna shock us, Why not the Broncos.
- Houston Texans: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
They finally pick a WR to play next to Johnson.
- New England Patriots: Devon Still, DT, Penn State
I would bet they trade this pick, but if they don't I see them going D-Line.
- Green Bay Packers: Nick Perry, DE/OLB, USC
Green Bay needs a better pass rush to help out that secondary. Teams are just sliding to Mathew's side. This will give them a great young rush OLB tandem.
- Baltimore Ravens: Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
Hightower will be Ray Lewis's replacement and I think Hightower is a perfect fit in that 3-4 D.
- San Francisco 49ers: Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
The 49ers need a big WR and someone who can stretch the field. Hill, after a monster combine, looks to have the ability to Stretch the field and go up and get the ball in the redzone.
- New England Patriots: Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
The Patriots are bound to trade this pick like I said earlier but if not I see them going after one of the better pass rushing DE in this draft..
- New York Giants:: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
David Bass was suspect at best last season. And this is also best player available. I feel being the 32nd pick there might be some offers for it, and I think the Giants would be more than willing to trade down.