First, let me start off by asking you a frequently asked question: What are your feelings about Alex Smith?
Before you answer that question, or even think about it, please be aware I don't want you to answer it. If you are like me - and you are 49ers fans so you are - then you are quite tired of the Alex Smith discussion. It has begun to flow into Colin Kaepernick terrority while briefly stopping by Peyton Manning station. Pardon me while I hit the snooze button. I think I've said more ridiculous comments regarding "the topic" over the past three days than I have in my entire time at Niners Nation (this coming from a guy who once wrote a fanpost about Frank Gore getting 20+ carries). Can we all agree to kick back, take a second and remember that we share one common goal? To see the 49ers succeed. We should be friends(ish).
My suggestion is, let's take a quick break and think about things completely random in our lives with this brief survey:
1. Have you thought about doing your taxes yet? Plans for the refund, or is Irwin R. Schyster going to put you in a headlock?
2. Pick a professional coach of any sport other than football to coach the 49ers, who would it be? If you want to expand further on this, how about different owner from another sport? Mark Cuban owning a franchise fascinate anyone?
3. Does anyone play fantasy baseball, care about baseball at all, etc? Baseball.
4. Eva Mendes or Jessica Alba? (ie: Eva Mendes from "We Own the Night" vs. Jessica Alba from "Good Luck Chuck'")
5. If you had to pick one movie to take with you on a stranded island, you do realize there won't be any blu ray players on said stranded island (or dvd/vhs/beta/laserdisc/hddvd/etc players)?
6. Ok, here's a 49ers related question. You have to make one roster decision, and it might not be a tough one. Which 49er player would you want to hang out with for a day? What would you want to do for that day? If you can't decide on
Justin Smith a player, maybe anyone in the organization?
I'll post my answers in the comments, and hopefully we can all share a few laughs together reading everyone's answers. Please be aware, this intended to be very light hearted and not to be taken seriously (aside from answering the questions honestly, or attempting to answer them humorously).