1. Mike Iupati - has been a solid starter since day 1. a mountain of a man who can easliy move mountains like himself. has established himself as a humble, high character athlete who is my personal favorite.
2. Joe Staley - a solid LT who has been coming into his prime. Highly athletic and very charismatic. definalty a fan favorite, and i can wait for this seasons JOE SHOW!!
3. Jonathin Goodwin - great command of the younger offensive lineman, a mentor with high character and great awarness.
4. Anthony Davis - lets face it folks, we knew when we drafted him how RAW his talent was. 2-3 years away from his prime, where i know he will prove haters wrong and reach his beastly potential.
5. ___________ - ill leave this blank so everyone can let me know their opinion of who they think out starting RG should be. I choose CORDY GLENN!!! TRADE UP TRADE UP TRADE UP. this 6 foot 5 345 gifted athlete would fill the hole we need for the next 8 years. worth a 1st and 2nd to move up for him. trust me, under the coaching of Mike Solari, this pick will be worth it.