So I pretty much just invented my own series called "Bold Pre..." oh, yeah...it's in the title. Anyways, I'm going to make some bold predictions that, chances are, I have no real basis to make...but it will be fun.
The idea is that everyone can give me a hard time about them beforehand, I'll argue my point, etc. then when they happen or don't, we get to rub it in the face of the other party. I know, genius! I'll try to do them periodically but not too often...otherwise I'll start contradicting myself...more than I already do.
Episode one is off the top of my head and will probably have some of the most outlandish predictions, mostly due to the fact that we don't even know for sure who's going to be on the roster, who could get injured, who might quit football to focus on church and then start packing heat in their car and then play football for a semi-pro team on the opposite side of the ball...
But that's why they're bold predictions. Enough of my rambling...after the jump I'll get on to the predictions.
49ers BOLD Predictions:
- Kyle Williams will not only make the team, but will catch five touchdown passes in 2012.
- Aldon Smith will have over 16 sacks and at least one interception.
- Josh Johnson will be the backup QB by mid-season.
- Chris Culliver will start eight games at CB and have four interceptions.
- The 49ers will win the Superbowl.