1. They haven't thrown a bomb in the past 3 games. Why did they get Moss?
2. The scondary haven't knocked down a ball, they only tackle, although they do it well.
3. They need to create trick plays, the offensive side of the ball play calling has been bad.
Example: they had the ball on the Minnesota 15 yard line 1st down. They ran twice and on thrid down they passed.
4. There is no pass rush. The quarterback can take a tea break then come back and will have time to throw the ball.
5. I have to mention number one again, throw bombs.