-Walker gets franchised
-Goldson walks seeking big contract
-L Grant signs
-Moss, Ginn and L Davis are not resigned
-Rogers is potentially cut depending on FA acquisition at corner (Asomugha, Smith, Robinson or Talib)
1. Kansas City- Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M- The Chiefs got their coach and their QB. Team is very talented throughout and with good coaching and good QB play KC is a potential playoff team.
2. Jacksonville- Bjorn Werner DE Florida State- The Jaguars could very well trade out here to a team trying to land Geno Smith (Arizona or Buffalo). If they don't, pass rusher is a huge need and Werner is the best 4-3 DE in the draft.
3. Oakland- Geno Smith QB West Virginia- Carson Palmer is not the answer. The Raiders need to completely rebuild. Why not start with the best QB in the draft?
4. Philadelphia- Dion Jordan OLB Oregon- Switching to a 3-4 defense and Jordan is the best 3-4 outside linebacker prospect in the draft. Also Chip Kelly gets one of his guys.
5. Detroit- Dee Milliner CB Alabama- Secondary has been a problem for Detroit for years. And with Jordy Nelson and Brandon Marshall in that division you need a shutdown corner.
6. Cleveland- Ezekiel Ansah OLB BYU- Ansah is a freak. Cleveland is switching to a 3-4 defense and I think Ansah could be a superstar.
7. Arizona- Matt Barkley QB USC- The Cardinals need a QB desperately. This is a little high for Barkley but Arians could turn him into a good pro.
8. Buffalo- Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan- A top 3 talent that will be a force for a decade. They need a QB but with Fisher available here they could move Glenn to RT and have one of the best tackle tandems in the league.
9. New York Jets- Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia- I believe Jones is the best player in the draft. The Jets need help at every position on the field so why not go with the best player available.
10. Tennessee- Chance Warmack G Alabama- Warmack is an absolute mauler. That offensive line needs help and Warmack is a potential All-Pro.
11. San Diego- Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee- Philip Rivers needs help. Patterson is a big guy that can stretch the field and is great with the ball in his hands.
12. Miami- Kenny Vaccaro S Texas- Miami needs a WR but I believe they will address that in free agency. Vaccaro immedietely becomes the best safety on the Dophins roster
13. Tampa Bay- Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State- After shipping Talib to New England they have no true #1 corner. Rhodes can be that guy.
14. Carolina- Sharif Floyd DT Florida- This is an absolute steal. With Floyd and Kuechley in the middle of that defense it could become a strength rather than a weakness.
15. New Orleans- Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU- Switching to a 3-4 and Mingo has loads of potential. If well coached he could be a double digit sack guy for years.
16. St. Louis- Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma- They have to keep Bradford upright. Johnson had a great combine and will be an immediate starter for the Rams.
17. Pittsburgh- Alec Ogletree MLB Georgia- Best middle linebacker in the draft. Ogletree could b a young superstar in a not so young defense.
18. Dallas- Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri- Can be a disruptive force in Dallas' new 4-3 defense. Not only can he stop the run but he can provide pressure from the inside. A Richardson-Ware combo is scary.
19. New York Giants- Johnathan Cooper G North Carolina- Great value at 19. Don't see how the Giants could pass up on Cooper if he is available at 19.
20. Chicago- Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame- Kellen Davis was not the answer. Eifert is a great TE that could put the Bears offense into the elite category. Assuming they can block for Cutler.
21. Cincinatti- Matt Elam S Florida- Very Physical but also great in coverage. Would fit in great with Cincinatti's defense.
22. St. Louis(from Wash)- Tavon Austin WR West Virginia- Exposive. The Rams lack playmakers. in Austin they are getting possibly the best playmaker in the draft.
23. Minnessota- De'Andre Hopkins WR Clemson- Ponder needs weapons and Hopkins can be a great possession guy on the outside.
24. Indianapolis- Eddie Lacey RB Alabama- Luck can't drop back 50 times a game. Lacey can be a workhorse.
25. Seattle- Quinton Patton WR Louisiana Tech- Another toy for Wilson. Great hands and could be a threat on the outside with Rice making a pretty good tandem.
26. Green Bay- Star Lotuleilei DT Utah- Heart Condition makes him hard to mock, but there is no way he goes later than 26.
27. Houston- Damontre Moore OLB Texas A&M- Not a very strong combine but could be a great pass rushing addition to an already great defense.
28. Denver- Desmond Trufant CB Washington- Champ Bailey is'nt getting any younger. Trufant could be the future Hall of Famer's heir apparent.
29. New England- Johnathan Banks CB Mississippi State- Talib is a free agent and secondary continues to be a need for the Patriots.
30. Atlanta- Zach Ertz TE Stanford- With Tony Gonzalez future still up in the air Ertz is the best option for the Falcons.
31. San Francisco- Johnathan Cyprien S Florida Atlantic- I believe Goldson is as good as gone. Cyprien could step in and be an immediate starter, or Harbaugh could save him for week 13. Who knows? But Safety is a need and Cyprien is the best option.
32. Baltimore- Manti Te'o MLB Notre Dame- Didn't run too well, but time should improve at his pro day. Even though John Harbaugh didn't look impressed Te'o could b the new leader on that defense.
2. Justin Hunter WR Tennessee- Big guy that can stretch the field. Had some injuries in college but if healthy could be a beast opposite of Crabtree.
31. Cornelius Carradine DE/OLB Florida State- Harlson is as good as gone and Haggans doesn't make me feel too safe. 1st round talent. Tore his ACL in November but is an absolute monster that could give Brooks and Smith a breather every now and then.
12. William Gholston DE Michigan State- Reminds me of Calais Campbell. Tall for a 3-4 defensive end but could b disruptive from the inside. Tomsula potentially gets the future replacement for Justin Smith.
31. Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina- Why not? We can afford to make a luxury pick in the 3rd round. More than likely wont play in 2013 so he wouldnt take up a roster spot. But if he works out could step in for Gore and be an absolute monster.
31. Dustin Hopkins K Florida State- Akers is gone. Hopkins is the best kicker in the draft.
Likely compensatory. Brandon Mcgee CB Miami- Big Athletic CB provides some DB depth.
31. Matt Scott QB Arizona- Athletic, ran 4.69 at the combine. Provides some competition for Tolzien and the dude has an absolute cannon.
12. Steve Williams CB Cal- DB Depth.
31. Levine Toilolo- He is huge! and played for Harbaugh at Stanford. Another semi luxury pick.
21. Marquess Wilson WR Washington State- Off the field issues are a problem but with a 7th round pick coaches wont think twice to cut him if he becomes a problem. The talent is there making it worth the mini risk.
31. Cooper Taylor Safety Richmond- Special teams and a smart backup safety.
Likely Compensatory. Braden Hansen G BYU- O line depth.
Likely Compensatory. Gilbert Pena DT Ole Miss- Big guy. Potential backup NT.
Thanks for reading! Please let me know what u guys think!