1. John Cyprien FS I was torn between this guy and the potential of Matt Elam. However, they have the same speed but Cypriens vertical and height end the debate. Plus his hits are very physical and he wraps up properly. You never thought you'd have to teach a professional football player how to wrap up LOL
2. Datone Jones DE I think Fangio will use him to replace Ray McDonald on passing downs
2. Gavin Escobar TE Finally we get the taller tight end. Unfortunately he won't be as fast
3. Terron Armstead OT we actually got lucky last year that our OTackles didn't get injured. We don't have back up tackles. He's the fastest and most athletic tackle ever so why not. I definitely think we'll draft an tackle because our injury free bug may only last so long
3. Matt Scott QB great athleticism for a 3rd string QB with a strong arm
4. Marcus Lattimore RB If Frank Gore got injured he should be ready to contribute by then
4. Aaron Dobson WR Boldins contract is only one year. He's a big time playmaker with a huge frame. He should sit like Jenkins unless Boldin gets injured.
5. Terry Hawthorne CB technically sound CB
I'd trade the rest of the picks or pick up some special teams guys. It's tough to tell because most of the positions are already filled. I didn't take a corner higher because I still have a feeling we'll pick up Nnamdi
This is definitely not my favorite draft but I put aside all the things that I personally wanted like Eddie Lacy and Sheldon Richardson aside to create a draft that really represented what the 49ers have been doing for years. Drafting patiently and only players that fit their scheme. I'm still afraid that the dreaded 30 of Frank Gore can make or break us during playoff season if our new workhorse doesn't work out.