This is from the second iteration of a live seven-round mock.
I realize that the team won't draft thirteen prospects, but trades weren't allowed. I also realize that some of these prospects may go (far) earlier, but this is how things panned out:
(Niners Nation Consensus Rank)
1. #31: CB D.J. Hayden, Houston (NN #42)
2. #34: S Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International (NN #26)
3. #61: TE Travis Kelce, Cincinnati (NN #70)
4. #74: NT Brandon Williams, Missouri Southern (NN #95)
5. #93: RB Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina (NN #111)
6. #128: DE Akeem Spence, Illinois (NN #114)
7. #131: CB Will Davis, Utah State (NN #154)
8. #157: S Duke Williams, Nevada (NN #184)
9. #173: H-back Kyle Juszcyk, Harvard (NN #185)
10. #180: OT Reid Fragel, Ohio State (NN #122)
11. #237: WR Mark Harrison, Rutgers (NN #226)
12. #246: DE/OLB Armonty Byrant, East Central (Oklahoma) (NN #202)
13. #252: LB Robert McCabe, Georgetown (NN unranked)
Targeted players that were off the board already: DE Datone Jones, WR Robert Woods, WR DeAndre Hopkins, LB Jamie Collins, S Bacarri Rambo, CB/RS Tyrann Mathieu, LB Ty Powell, CB Leon McFadden, OT Luke Marquardt, QB Sean Renfree, DE Quinton Dial, WR Marquess Wilson, DE/OLB Quanterus Smith, DE/OLB Walter Stewart.
Regrets: A run on defensive linemen in the first and second round. In retrospect, after that run I should have waited on an NT prospect until later. Also a run on WRs took most of my top prospects off the board.