After an eventful day two, the 49ers have seven picks at their disposal on day three. Let's take a look at who might be available:
Round 4: Picks 128 and 131 - After filling needs early, the 49ers have the luxury to pick the best available talent. There is still plenty to choose from in the fourth round. Safety and wide receiver seem to have the best options.
- Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama - Shockingly the Aussie is still on the board. Durability questions have been an issue.
- Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina - Round one talent. Low risk, high reward.
- Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech - Another surprise still on the board. Patton has great hands and is a crisp route runner.
- Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech - High ceiling guy with off the field issues.
- Josh Evans, S, Florida - Solid true FS. If Evans pans it would allow Reid to eventually move to SS.
- Baccari Rambo, S, Georgia - Not too surprised Rambo is still on the board. But he won't make it out of round four.
- Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse - Thomas was one of my favorite safeties this season. Small but physical and fast.
- Jonathan Franklin, RB, UCLA - Franklin is a quick, one cut type back that could surprise people from day one.
- Barrett Jones, OL, Alabama - One of the most decorated offensive linemen in NCAA history is still on the board.
- Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State - Poyer was a bit slower than some would hope but size and ball skills are a plus.
Round 5: Pick 157 - Special teams and fliers come into play starting in the fifth.
- Duke Williams, S, Nevada - Potential long-term solution at SS.
- A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State - Physical and smart linebacker. Immediate special team star.
- Oday Aboushi, T, Virginia - Swing tackle that would add depth.
- Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama - Big run stuffing ILB. Must play special teams.
- Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma - Jefferson like Evans, is a true free safety option.
- Denard Robinson, ATH, Michigan - Robinson is a better option at RB, which limits his chances for the 49ers.
Round 6: Pick 180 - Searching for diamonds.
- Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas - Big framed WR with quick feet and skills after the catch.
- Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon - Big, solid possession type receiver.
- Kahled Holmes, C, USC - Stock fell after late injury and questions about scheme fit.
- Xavier Nixon, T, Florida - Solid option for depth.
- Vince Williams, ILB, Florida State - Big hitting linebacker. Solid special teamer.
- Marcus Davis, WR, Virginia Tech - Big WR, faster than most thought.
Round 7: Pick 237, 246, 252 - Special teamers and practice squad.
- David Bass, Jr., OLB, Missouri Western - Might be most under rated pass rusher in the draft.
- Zeke Motta, S, Notre Dame - Met with 49er coaches. Could be a solid special teamer.
- Tyrone Goard, WR, Eastern Kentucky - Big WR met with 49ers staff earlier in the draft season.
- Quinton Dial, DE, Alabama - Big 5T end. Met with 49er coaches.
- Jordan Rogers, QB, Vanderbilt - Practice Squad flier.
Who are you hoping the Niners land in day three?
MORE DRAFT COVERAGE
- Day 1 draft grades, Day 2 grades
- Day 1 winners/losers, Day 2 winners/losers
- Day 3 TV, pick info
- 49ers Pre-Draft Roster
- Prospect Scouting Reports
- Consensus Top-400 big board