This is really funny, even though it involves pranking a 49ers fan. A Seattle radio station called Courtney and pranked her about her tickets to Sunday's 49ers-Seahawks game. Courtney had a friend who put them up to it, and the results are spectacular. The host pretended to be a Seahawks employee, and said she was not going to be able to come to the game because she's a 49ers fan. Courtney said she had her tickets and was going, and he said he would cancel her tickets.
Thinks quickly got crazy from there, with quite a bit of NSFW language. Courtney eventually threatened to hang him from the top of the stadium with her Colin Kaepernick jersey, at which point the host spilled the beans. Courtney was a good sport once they told her what was up. Even though it's Seahawks fans pranking a 49ers fan, it's really funny. Give it a listen.
- Patrick Willis talks Seahawks tight ends, Frank Gore wisdom, Marshawn Lynch and more
- 49ers-Seahawks injury report: Carlos Rogers, Will Tukuafu practice, Percy Harvin sits out
- Jim Harbaugh shows off his personality for now
- The 49ers have 'momentum'
- 49ers vs. Seahawks: 5 questions with Field Gulls about Seattle's offense