I just came upon 4 tickets to the Seattle Seahawks game, but can't afford the plane trip there (~$600+/person). Now, my friends and I are thinking of driving 12 hours to go there tomorrow.
- Are we going to have the time of our lives or is this a stupid idea?
- Where are all the 49ers staying at so we can stay at the same hotels?
- Is there a meet up place for 49er fans on Saturday and/or Sunday?
- I've never been to an away game, what should I be prepared for?
- How do we act during an away game? Can I cheer for the 49ers when they score or is that just asking for trouble? Can I say "Let's go niners"?