This might officially be the greatest thing ever. Well, it's at least the greatest thing to happen tonight.
Nature Boy Ric Flair flew into this shit hole to show us some love. pic.twitter.com/F6gTC4Hpts— Anthony Davis (@AnthonyDavis76) January 5, 2014
Someone decided the 49ers needed to have Ric Flair come to town to talk with the team the night before the meet the Green Bay Packers in the Wild Card round. If this was a Jim Harbaugh idea, I continue to bow down to his brilliance. I can only hope we see some video soon of Ric Flair dropping a few WOOOOOOOs to the 49ers players. This is absolutely brilliant.
Nick Moody did drop one quotation from Flair.
"I don't give marital advice, I'm 0 for 4." -Rick Flare 😂😂— Nick Moody (@Moody54TMB) January 5, 2014
It's worth noting that Flair has already expressed allegiances to the Carolina Panthers. However, for this week, it seems the Nature Boy is a 49ers fan!
- 49ers vs. Packers: An Advanced Statistical Preview
- 49ers visit Lambeau Field, Packers practice facility to get ready for Sunday
- #Channel49 Mailbag Post (Wild Card Weekend Edition): Pass Rush, Passing Attacks, the Freezing Cold & More
- All 22 breakdown of 49ers secondary woes
- 49ers-Packers weather forecast: Wind chill is gonna make this an interesting one