The 49ers released a whole bunch of training camp information today. The team will open up 8 practices for free to the public. They are:
- Saturday, July 26 (9-10:30 a.m.)
- Sunday, July 27 (9-10:30 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m.)
- Monday, July 28 (4-5:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 30 (4-5:30 p.m.)
- Friday, August 1 (4-5:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 2 (9-10:30 a.m.)
- Sunday, August 3 (4-5:30 p.m.).
The free practices will feature interactive football drills and games, appearances by members of the Gold Rush, Sourdough Sam and player autograph sessions.
If you have season tickets you'll receive an email on Wednesday, July 9 with the necessary information to register online. Season ticket holders will have to enter their account number to receive the free tickets. Tickets will be released to the general public on Friday, July 11. There's a limit of 3,000 tickets per practice and you have to register at the team's website to get tickets.
And apparently the tickets to the opening day of training camp (through the Mercury News) are sold out.