The 49ers wrapped up their morning practice earlier today and we've got another 15 pictures for you guys to check out. If you scroll over the picture above, you'll be able to click over to a gallery with more pictures from practice. This particular shot is Adam Snyder and everyone's favorite new defensive lineman Babatunde Oshinowo going at it. Given that Snyder has been getting first team reps at tackle, I'm guessing this was more individualized DL vs. OL drills.
Maiocco and Barrows have their respective recaps of the AM practice for you to check out. After the jump, I thought I'd point a couple of their comments that caught my interest:
- Due to the strong divide in the Thomas Clayton debate, I thought it was worth pointing to Maiocco's comment that Clayton has seen very little practice time in 11-on-11 drills. I don't know specifics on how much time he's getting, but it sounds like Sheets has leap frogged Clayton on the depth chart.
- Barrows indicated that aside from an ugly performance on one drill with veteran Marques Harris, Alex Boone has continued to look solid. I'm getting really curious about seeing him in the first preseason game
- Josh Morgan continues to make some impressive plays. I'm looking forward to checking him out tomorrow and into the preseason
- Shaun Hill ran the first team offense today and it sounds like he was pretty solid.
- An interesting little tidbit: Moran Norris was back practicing today, but Michael Robinson still got a lot of time at fullback.
- As previously mentioned, Patrick Willis missed the AM practice with an ankle strain. Justin Smith missed the contact portion of the AM practice, but I think it was just a veteran's exception. Parys Haralson and Tarell Brown remain out with their respective hip and toe injuries.
A quick scheduling note: Andrew Davidson will have a fantasy football-related post coming in a couple hours and then I'll be back later tonight with a recap of the PM practice.