Sometimes, things just fall right in our wheelhouse. We don't even have to try and it becomes easy to poke fun at the opposition. Even though I don't view this as a huge deal, this is still one of those moments.
Apparently, you can buy this shirt near Pike Place Market right now... pic.twitter.com/E3MmxitjlL— 710 ESPN Seattle (@710ESPNSeattle) December 27, 2013
Without knowing further details, I suspect this shirt is being sold by an enterprising individual who is not overly concerned about the laws of trademark protection. I suppose this could belong to an official Seahawks retailer, but I'm skeptical about that. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.
All that being said, I still wouldn't mind if this came back to bite the Seahawks in the butt. I don't know how much karma impacts things, but if you're a big believer in karma, this is right up your alley. And if you're looking to get a little bit riled up between now and Sunday afternoon, I think this will help just a little bit!
- #Channel49 Twitter Q&A NFL Week Seventeen: 49ers at Cardinals, Peterson vs Crabtree, Patton, Playoff opponents, and more
- Greg Roman could remain in the mix for potential head coaching jobs
- What Offensive Schemes Will We See in Light of Mario Manningham’s Injury?
- Scott Hanson’s NFC playoff scenario chart
- 2014 NFL Pro Bowl roster: 49ers snubs and other such musings