|Colin Kaepernick||54%||A.J. Green||46%||466,711 total votes|
|Joe Montana||78%||Jerome Bettis||22%||495,739 total votes|
|Jerry Rice||91%||Eddie George||9%||466,767 total votes|
- With those victories, it sets up for some big-time showdowns in the Sweet Sixteen round of the tournament:
- Colin Kaepernick vs. Arian Foster
- Joe Montana vs. Dan Marino
- Jerry Rice vs. Michael Strahan
All three Niners have a good chance at Advancing to the Elite Eight. It will be interesting to see how voting goes in the Montana vs. Marino matchup. As we all know, Joe gave Marino a little beat-down in the Super Bowl nearly thirty years ago.
Montana and Kaepernick have even tweeted, trying to get the vote out:
Remaining Voting Schedule:
- Sweet Sixteen: March 27-April 3
- Elite Eight: April 3-10
- Final Four: April 10-17
- Finals: April 17-24
Do you see Montana, Rice, and Kaepernick all advancing to the Elite Eight? You can help by voting here.