Week 13 of the college football season is underway. This week features just three match-ups between ranked teams. Three of the top four teams are in action, but will be facing unranked opponents.
- No. 25 Minnesota is having a good year and will look to keep it going against a No. 23 Nebraska team who were thumped last week by Wisconsin 59-24. The running backs for each side carry their offense. Nebraska back Ameer Abdullah has 1,319 yards rushing with 17 touchdowns and Minnesota's David Cobb has rushed for 1,350 yards and 11 scores.
- A big Pac-12 showdown will be taking place in the afternoon between No. 15 Arizona at No. 17 Utah. "I just don't do cold weather." said Arizona quarterback Anu Solomon. Good luck, Anu. Temperatures should be below thirty for the game and Arizona will have to tough out elements they are not used to.
- Stanford and Cal square off for the Big Game and rights to the Stanford Axe. A bowl berth may be on the line for both teams today, with both teams having a 5-5 record.
- Before losing to Florida State, Notre Dame was viewed as a National Championship contender. Now with losses to Arizona State and Northwestern, the Fighting Irish are trying to save their season against No. 24 Louisville, otherwise they could be in a bad bowl like the Papa Johns Bowl. The 7-3 Irish will be going against a very good Louisville defense that gave Jameis Winston fits this year. Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson can't turn the ball over or the Cardinals will make him pay.
- Tonight No. 19 USC plays No. 9 UCLA. Bruins quarterback Brett Hundley leads the nation in completion percentage and has a perfect record against USC. The Bruins still have a chance at the College Playoff but will need to win today for a chance to get there.
What games will you be watching?