The San Francisco 49ers are traveling east to face the Pittsburgh Steelers in a Week 2 matchup on FOX that will not get the same national coverage as Week 1. The 49ers hosted the Vikings on Monday Night Football in Week 1, which got the ESPN treatment. This weekend's Steelers game will be a regional broadcast, and somewhat limited around the world. We are back to once again break down the viewing options in the united States and around the world.
The folks at 506sports.com are back with their weekly broadcast maps. Their maps cover the entire United States, and accurately portray who can watch each NFL game. This week, much of the West coast, and portions of the area surrounding Pittsburgh will get the game. You can view the camp at the link above, but in the meantime, I'll list out notable locations that should have the game on FOX:
1. All of California except San Diego
2. Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah
3. Montana west and north of Helena
4. All but northern Wyoming
5. All of Colorado except small portion in southwest and south-central
6. Most of Kansas, not sure about Topeka and far east part of the site
7. Small chunks of western Nebraska
8. Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, PA
9. Most of West Virginia
10. Columbus, OH market
11. Most of Kentucky, except if you're in Cincinnati market
12. Nashville, TN market
13. Myrtle Beach, SC and Wilmington, NC market
And per usual, we have the international viewing options as well. As always, if you have a suggestion we did not include, let me know in the comments.
Canada: TBD (A Rouge Point).
Mexico: Televisa Galavisión (h/t @alexc_velo)
Armed Forces Network-Europe: No broadcast
Far East: Our friends at All Sports Network TV will broadcast the game live Monday morning, 1:00 a.m. Hong Kong time. It will re-air Tuesday morning at 2:30 a.m. Hong Kong time. The broadcast will appear throughout Southeast Asia. Check out their map if you live out there.
Sweden: I believe it will air on Viasat Sport
Australia: 7Mate at 3:00 a.m. Sydney time