The San Francisco 49ers recent struggles will get a fairly national audience in Week 4. They are home facing the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at 1:25 p.m. PT, and the game is getting Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. I think technically this game is the FOX National Game of teh Week, but there is a bit of a national split on television coverage. Not everyone will get the game, but a sizable chunk of the nation will be watching.
The folks at 506sports.com are back with their weekly broadcast maps. Their maps cover the entire United States, and accurately portray who can watch each NFL game. This week, the west coast, some of the northeastern part of the Midwest, and much of the Southwest will get the game. You can view the map at the link above, but in the meantime, I'll list out notable media regions that should have the game on FOX:
1. California - exceptions include San Diego
2. Oregon - exception includes eastern portion
3. Washington - entire state, plus northern tip of Idaho and small northwest sliver of Montana
4. Nevada - Las Vegas to Reno get the game - northeastern part of Nevada does not
5. Texas: East of Odessa and Lubbock - also southern part of Oklahoma
7. Arkansas - most of the state
8. Mississippi (except northern tip), Alabama, Georgia, Florida (except south near West Palm Beach, Miami), South/North Carolina
9. Virginia, Washington, DC, most of West Virginia
10. Eastern Pennsylvania, south New Jersey
11. Northern and eastern Ohio
12. Michigan, most of Wisconsin, northern Illinois, eastern Iowa
And per usual, we have the international viewing options as well. As always, if you have a suggestion we did not include, let me know in the comments.
Canada: CTV/CTV2 national game (A Rouge Point).
Armed Forces Network-Europe: No broadcast
Far East: Our friends at All Sports Network TV will broadcast the game live on Monday morning, 4:25 a.m. Hong Kong time. It will re-air Monday evening at 6:00 p.m. Hong Kong time. The broadcast will appear throughout Southeast Asia. Check out their map if you live out there.
Australia: 7Mate at 7:25 a.m. Sydney time