Fooch's note: Time to find a bandwagon to close out the season!
To make the end of the season more interesting, I have decided to find another team to root for. This is only a temporary arrangement and of course I will still keep close tabs on our beloved 49ers. Aside from the team's poor performance on the field, I've grown tired of the general negativity on NinersNation (though much of it is understandable), and I can no longer take this blog's agenda to constantly hammer us with Kap's social nonsense. It's well within their rights to post as many social justice based articles as they see fit (or as many as they need to collect our clicks and ad impressions) and I'm not even mad about it - I'd just like a break from it. It's too much! I'd also like some positivity.
But who do I pick? I've come to dislike so many teams. I decided to start backwards and cross off the teams that I obviously cannot take:
- The Entire AFC- subconsciously I have conditioned myself over the years to much prefer the NFC
- The Entire NFC West - for obvious competitive reasons
- The Cowboys or Packers - two legacy rivals from the days of better football
- Any Team Out of Contention - we need some positive playoff hope
- The Panthers - one word: Cam
- The Saints - I'll never get over the call on Brooks
- The Redskins - Vernon Davis and Dan Snyder? No thanks