The San Francisco 49ers hold the seventh pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, which helps make the assessment process a little easier. It's not a simple task trying to figure out who exactly each team will pick, but assessing six teams instead of 15 or 20 simplifies things to a certain extent.
Adam Stites of Big Cat Country and SB Nation put together a set of pie charts to help break down 49 different mock drafts. Since we have access to these pie charts, I thought we could use them to figure out what the top six picks might look like. The 2016 NFL Combine gets going today, so we might as well do it now to set a baseline, before the Combine starts turning some of the information on its head. We are not considering trades, but we can at least start to try and figure out what might happen.
Based on the 49 mock drafts, the top seven picks would look as follows
1. Tennessee Titans - Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss (83.7%)
2. Cleveland Browns - Jared Goff, QB, Cal (65.3%)
3. San Diego Chargers - Jalen Ramsey, DB, Florida State (28.6%)
4. Dallas Cowboys - Myles Jack, ILB, UCLA (26.5%)
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State (26.5% - Ramsey is the top pick on the pie chart, but already taken by Chargers)
6. Baltimore Ravens - Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame (30.6%)
7. San Francisco 49ers - Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State (18.4% - Goff is the top pick on the pie chart, but already taken by Browns)
Here is the full rundown of pie charts. If you scroll over with your mouse, each segment will pop up with the name. It works as well with mobile.