The 2016 NFL Draft is less than two weeks away, and we're back with the Niners Nation community big board. Voting is a wrap for spots 6-10, and both the top name quarterbacks are officially included. Carson Wentz slots in at No. 8 on our big board. However, Joey Bosa was the run-away option at No. 6. He ran away with this second poll, as seen below in the results. To learn more about why Joey Bosa makes sense to the 49ers at No. 7, check out David Neumann's breakdown.
I've listed the 6-10 results below the first five. With each new set of results, the previous five will have their totals removed. Bosa was the clear winner, with Ronnie Stanley the clear No. 2. Things tighten up after that
1. DeForest Buckner, DT, Oregon
2. Myles Jack, ILB, UCLA***
3. Jared Goff, QB, California
4. Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss
5. Jalen Ramsey, DB, Florida State
6. Joey Bosa, DE/OLB, Ohio State: 1,536 (201)
7. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame: 1,023 (55)
8. Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State: 772 (74)
9. Shaq Lawson, DE/OLB, Clemson: 617 (20)
10. Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida: 516 (24)
I've added five more names to the list, and everybody is listed alphabetical below. Once again, vote for your top five. You can vote based on a variety of considerations. If you think the 49ers big board should be based entirely on best player available, order accordingly. If you think it should reflect certain needs, adjust accordingly.
I'll leave this poll up for 24 hours, and then post results and the next poll tomorrow late tomorrow afternoon. I'll add five more players into the poll, so feel free to suggest five additional players to add.