The San Francisco 49ers wrap up their three-game road trip with a visit to Maryland in Week 6 to face Washington. The game kicks off at 10:00 a.m. PT on FOX, with Chris Myers and Daryl Johnston in the booth, and Laura Okmin on the sideline.
For Week 6, FOX gets the single broadcast, while CBS has the double-header. That means a mostly regional broadcast for 49ers-Washington, but given that it includes the nation’s capital, we get a little bit of the east coast in on the action. The folks at 506sports.com post weekly broadcast maps showing where each game will play everywhere in the United States. Here’s a look at where the 49ers-Washington game will be broadcast
1. Northern California - North of Bakersfield, Santa Barbara
2. Nevada - Reno market
3. Oregon - Southern portion below Eugene
4. Washington, D.C.
6. Maryland - South and west of Baltimore
7. West Virginia - East of Charleston
8. North Carolina - All but the Charlotte market
9. Sliver of Tennessee, Kentucky, Pennsylvania
There are not many international viewing options, as some of our resources have gone away. We used to have one for Canada and one for the Far East, but now we have neither. If you know of an international broadcast option, let us know in the comments.
Brazil: Potentially ESPN Extra
Armed Forces Network-Europe: No broadcast