The San Francisco 49ers head to Philadelphia in Week 8, for their last road game until December. The 49ers are facing the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field on FOX. The game kicks off at 10:00 a.m. PT on FOX, with Kenny Albert and Charles Davis in the booth, and Pam Oliver on the sideline.
This game gets some random market additions. With Dallas and Washington squaring off in the 1:25 p.m. PT national game, 49ers-Eagles is airing in DC and Dallas. It also shows up randomly in North Dakota. I have no explanation for that. The folks at 506sports.com post weekly broadcast maps showing where each game will play everywhere in the United States. Here’s a look at where the 49ers-Eagles game will be broadcast.
1. Northern California - North of Bakersfield, Santa Barbara
2. Nevada - Reno market
3. Oregon - Southern portion below Eugene
4. Pennsylvania - East of Pittsburgh
5. New Jersey - south half
6. Washington, DC, Maryland, Delaware
7. Virginia: Richmond and Northern portion
8. West Virginia - Eastern panhandle
9. North Dakota - Western Minnesota, eastern Montana
10. Texas - Dallas market
11. Oklahoma - Oklahoma City market
There are not many international viewing options, as some of our resources have gone away. We used to have one for Canada and one for the Far East, but now we have neither. If you know of an international broadcast option, let us know in the comments.
Brazil: Potentially ESPN Extra
Armed Forces Network-Europe: No broadcast