The San Francisco 49ers are back home in Week 15 for their penultimate home game of the 2017 schedule. They will host the Tennessee Titans at Levi’s Stadium, with kickoff scheduled for 1:25 p.m. PT. Since the Titans are the road team, CBS will have the broadcast. Andrew Catalon and James Lofton will be will call the game from the booth, with no sideline reporter.
This will once again be an entirely regional broadcast, limited to Northern California and the broader Tennessee market. The folks at 506sports.com post weekly broadcast maps showing where each game will play everywhere in the United States. Here’s a look at where the 49ers-Titans game will be broadcast.
1. Northern California - North of Bakersfield and Santa Barbara
2. Oregon - southwestern portion
3. Tennessee - all but eastern and western tips
4. Kentucky - southern portion
5. Mississippi - northern half
6. Alabama - northern portion
7. Arkansas - eastern sliver
There are not many international viewing options, as some of our resources have gone away. It will be on CTV BC in Canada, and might be on ESPN Extra in South America. If you know of an international broadcast option, let us know in the comments.
Brazil: Potentially ESPN Extra
Armed Forces Network-Europe: No broadcast