We are halfway through the dead zone. The 49ers first practice is most likely three weeks from today. Here’s a few ways to stay busy in the meantime:
- You can always argue with other 49er fans about which players are going to be any good this year.
- You can write your own fan post about being a 49ers fan while you were growing up.
- You can argue about which quarterback to draft next year.
- You can argue about how many games the 49ers are going to win in 2017.
- You can work on your honey-do list so you will have more free time once training camp gets rolling.
- You can concentrate on the Giants and A’s losing baseball games.
- You can watch 49ers games from when they were good.
I personally have finally begun working on my series of articles about the 49ers new position coaches. The more information I collect, the more I get excited about the project. Hopefully I will finally be ready to start posting them by the middle of next week.
Now onto the hot links:
Max Runager died of blood clot Mike Florio
Kyle Shanahan's Offensive Scheme Ranked Best in the NFL Keiana Martin
Never too early: 49ers go QB in mock 2018 NFL draft Chris Biderman
More proof DeForest Buckner was a really good rookie Chris Biderman
Former 49ers RB Loville sentenced for drug conspiracy Chris Biderman
Niners Disagree With Critics of Malcolm Smith Signing Doug Williams