The San Francisco 49ers are in the midst of meeting prospects, working them out, and observing them at their Pro Days. The 2018 NFL Draft is a little over one month away, which means the team’s big board is just about settled. There are plenty of adjustments to be made, but they likely have a pretty good idea of at least the general area they are considering a lot of players.
We’ve been doing our own big board, with folks voting on five at a time. We are up to spots 21-25. More than likely this will be the final tally. A top 25 board covers the 49ers if they pick at No. 9, or potentially trade down the board.
Here are the results of voting to date. The first 20 spots, followed by our most recent voting of spots 21-25.
1. Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
2. Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
3. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
4. Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
5. Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
6. Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
7. Harold Landry, DE, Boston College
8. Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
9. Derwin James, S, Florida State
10. Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
11. Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa
12. Vita Vea, DT, Washington
13. Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia
14. Connor Williams, OT, Texas
15. Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
16. Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama (88 first place votes)
17. Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP (69)
18. Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dam (58)
19. Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA (36)
20. Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado (33)
We’re back with the next round of polling. If you have suggestions for the next group of five players to add into this, let me know in the comments. Click here to vote, and please only vote once.