Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. 49ers fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.
Results headed into Week 6
How we got here:
- At the end of the season, unsurprisingly, 49ers fans were only 81% confident in the direction the team was headed.
- Things took a turn for the better after free agency, as that number climbed to 95%.
- Before the draft, the number dipped to 84%, and climbed two percent after the draft, to 86%.
- Heading into the preseason, we started sipping the Kool-aid again, and that number climbed to 90%. Now, with real football here, that number is at 89%. That’s the 11th highest number out of all team sites.
- Following the Week 1 victory over Tampa Bay, we’re up two percent, which brings us to 91%.
- After blowing out the Bengals, the confidence soared to 96%.
- After defeating the Steelers, despite turning the ball over five times, we’ve bumped that number up to 98%.
- With a bye week, that number may have dipped, or even plateaued. Not here. Up 1% to 99%
Rest of the NFC West
The Rams; confidence rose 17% despite a loss. The past three weeks they’ve gone from 86% to 50%, and now at 67%.
The Seahawks were at 51% a few weeks ago. They rose to 79%, and are now at 82%.
The Cardinals were at 35% three weeks ago and fell to 15%. After a win over Bengals, Arizona is up to 48%.
Who is the leader in the NFL MVP race as of today?
McCaffrey has been incredible. Wilson has as well. I’d list Dak Prescott over Brady, but I get that the Patriots are undefeated. Who did you vote for?